Have some questions for us? We’re happy to help!
Click below to learn more.
- Browse all the life-changing gifts available.
- Click on the gift you want to give and select “Add to Cart”.
- Once you’ve added all your gifts to your cart, click on our shopping cart icon in the top right corner.
- Click “Check out”.
- Enter your personal and payment information and click “Pay now”.
- That’s it! You’ve just given a child hope and healing in Jesus’ name!
Not sure if you want the complementary gift until you’ve made all of your selections? No worries – you can also add them in later before payment. These gifts are our way of saying “Thank you!” for your generosity.
- When your gift order totals $100 or more, we’d like to send you a Nativity Ornament to decorate your Christmas tree.
- When your gift order totals $250 or more, we’d like to send you a beautiful Beaded Necklace & Bracelet Set from a Fair Trade retailer.
- When your gift order totals $500 or more, we’d like to send you a Set of 4 Mabinti Placemats made by women in Tanzania in a livelihood program.
Most of our life-changing work is in East and Southern Africa. While all our programs are designed to give vulnerable children and families life-changing medical and rehabilitative care, different countries and regions have different needs. And different local partners have different areas of expertise.
What does that mean for you? It means your gift of sight-giving surgery will go to Malawi or Eswatini. Your gift of assistive devices will go to Cameroon, Malawi, Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Kenya or Zimbabwe. Your gift of goats, chickens or pigs will go to Malawi. Your gift of water will go to Ethiopia. And medical care will go to Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Kenya or Ethiopia.
The cost of each item is determined by our partner’s budget and how many people they will be serving with that budget. Quite often, we calculate an average per child/caregiver or family cost across several partners in a number of countries. Then we add on the handling fees to accept, track and get needed resources to our partners, ensuring your gift has maximum and measurable impact.